Lambton Square Pharmacy is located in the heart of the Wellington CBD, with a focus on the professional aspects of pharmacy services. Our team have many years of experience, from new borns to the elderly, and place real emphasis on giving advice - in particular, the diagnoses and treatment of minor to moderate medical conditions and injuries.
We offer an extensive range of over the counter medicines (OTC) with special emphasis on:
- contact lens solutions
- cold and flu treatments
- hay fever remedies
- the emergency contraceptive pill (ECP)
- pharmacist prescribing of selected Oral Contraceptives.
- antibiotic treatment for urinary tract infections (cystitis UTI)
- antibiotic treatment for eye and eyelid infections
- comprehensive selection of first aid requirements
- treatments for fungal infections (including thrush)
- smoking cessation options
- dental accessories.
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Silvasta for E.D Including a free consultation
- Pregnancy tests
- Eczema treatment
- Health Supplements
- Eye preparations for allergies and/or dry eyes
- Reading and hobby glasses
- Scalp treatments
- Skin infections
- Passport and ID Photos (also Dutch Passport Photos)
- Blood pressure checks
Our dispensary is staffed by three pharmacists and a pharmacy technician, and we offer easy to read drug information sheets with each dispensed prescription, backed up by consultation if required. We will also blister pack prescription medicines if required.
To complement our professional range of services we have a selective range of cosmetics, hair and nail accessories, and general grooming products.
The requirements for passport photos has become more stringent in recent times. In the unlikely event of your photos not meeting those requirements, we will redo corrected photos at no charge.
If you think we can be of service, please call in! We are in the Lambton Square Mall opposite Acquisitions, entrance via Lambton Quay, Woodward Street, or the Terrace – keep an eye out for the large cross.